Amiko Alien 2 with Oscam ymod

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,566 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi Guys, hoping u may be able to help me out. I have an Amiko Alien 2 and have been running it on spark since I got it but wanted to try out enigma 2. It came with Vix and also oscam ymod which I seemed to set up ok. I have two problems, one I have no idea where to go from here and two I don't know where to put the settings I have to receive Sky sports/movies etc. Apologies if these kind of questions are not allowed on this web site but i'm not up to speed with all the stuff on here, thanks in avance

• Official Post

I have attached the oscam ymod configs needed. All you need to do is convert your n or c line to a reader with CCcam20scam, then save this configuration into the oscam.server file (if you are doing this on your desktop use notepad++, basic notepad will save the file as oscam.server.txt). All ymod config files should go into /etc/tuxbox/config folder. Start and enable ymod from blue button/softcam manager..

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!