Amiko Alien 2 Image Trouble

• Hi guys i could do with a little help here as i have used hyperion 4.5 before on a different box and had no trouble but for some reason on this box the image is freezing only on the sky channels every 20 mins or so and for about 30-40 secs each time, it's like the internet is stopping it but i know it's not that causing the problem and as i said i have used this image before on a different amiko alien 2 and not had these issues. Now that said i then decided to try hdmu and the freezing is gone but now i'm missing most of the movie channels even on a full scan some of the movies work like sky premier but most dont i really don't know what to do any help will be really appreciated.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!