Recorded file won't play

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,623 times. The last Post () by azoi69.

• Hello to all am using zgemma 2s. My problem is if I record a program whiles watching that same program and I go and re watch it is ok. But when I record a program whiles watching different program if I go to watch the recorded program is not possible. Why. Any help will be appreciated. Thx

• Encrypted channels I presume... What are you using, oscam? May need to change the settings to enable decrypting two channels at the same time. Post your config files and someone can probably help you. (I am not familiar with that box...)

• yes. my problem is if am watching a program and record different program. if i playback the recorded one i get black screen. thx

• Have you two feeds from your dish connected?
    Have you signal on both feeds?
    How are your tuners set up?
    Can you watch a free to air channel and record another free to air channel?

• answers to your questions 1,2 and 4 are yes
    for how my turners are setup are. advance and choose 28.2e for both. there are other options. thx

Edited once, last by azoi69 ().

• hello am using cccam. the problem has change now if i record a program whiles the box is not on standby i can watch that recorded program but if i record a program when the box is on standby the playback is black screen. Is there any setting that i should do or the problem is from the box since i have try different images. Can anybody help me with a backup image that works pls. Using Zgemma 2s. thx

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!