Openatv5.0 image backup

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,867 times. The last Post () by xbmctvboxes.

• nice kit them like , i used to use a wintv 250 pci card many moons ago & camtassa studio for the guides i used to make,
    still have the DVb card but they look very nice and easy to use without a pc involved i yake it you set you youtube account deets to auto upload yeah

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• true but thats not why you would buy one of these for just screenshot , i never used my wintv just for screen shot it was used to capture many sources and stream live or upload results
    hence why i said nice kit , dont suppose it lets you stream live whats been inputted via HDMI over ip ? i used to use my wintv and media encoder to achieve this on pc , but like i said its good because no pc required ,
    if not can you access it via media encoded or its equivalent over network and broadcast it that way, live streaming from Xbox or anyother device can be handy ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Thanks for sharing your back installed no problem. I'm very new to openatv and was wondering if anyone could answer the below please?

1) What is crossepg?
    2) Is it possible to show channel numbers?
    3) My EPG is not fully populated, is this where I need to do something with crossepg?

Thanks

• 1) Crossepg is the plugin that provides the epg data.

2)Try -menu-setup-usage and gui- channel selection settings, scroll down to "show channel numbers in channel selection" and set to yes.
    Hit green button to save

3)You'll need to insert a usb drive and configure it to store the epg data on that drive.
    menu-setup-epg-crossepg-configure and at "storage device", select your usb by using the arrow buttons
    Hit green to save and scroll down to "download"
    The epd is set to 28.2.

• Thanks Codar, is there any reason why the epg data can not be stored to SD card? I don't like the idea of having to use an additional USB stick.

• Thanks Codar, is there any reason why the epg data can not be stored to SD card? I don't like the idea of having to use an additional USB stick.

because the dev has not enabled the use of blank space on the MsD card you can format the unused space with partition manger or other program on windows but the Image will not mount or see the partitions
    unfortinitly ive asked on other sites & very possible on here for info on how to achieve this but alas no answer as yet :( i currently use a 8gig USB stick with 5 & 3 gig partitions 5 set as HDD for tuner server and such apps with 3 for EPG , swapspace ;) until its resolved or until i can test in nand(still to see how to do this or if you ca convert a image via some means) and see if MsD gets picked up by image then :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• line is active, but use on amiko is fine
    just when trying to swtich to wetek nothing, if I use wetek theatre and osxcam it is fine

just no joy with the openatv 5.0

• make sure you have the oscam with EMU in name from plugin section yeah ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• hi can seem to get oscam to work on this image As well what is the paths for ftp to the box got oscam working via the android apk no problem I ftp to that ok can't get it to work on enigma two any advice ?? thanks

• Oscam is already installed on this backup.

Oscam ip of wetek:8888 usr=root passwd=oscam. Just add a reader in oscam.server file

Post #1

- - - Updated - - -

Use this handy tool to convert a line to a reader:

• thanks i have got it now was so simple in the end up lol thanks for your time and the image pal saves the hassle off doing myself

are we far away from having a backup with kodi bootable from e2 ?? that would be a game changer i think and is there a way to ad e2 to nand and boot openelec from sd card

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Backup

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!