help with vu solo se please

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 500 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi everyone I apologise in advance if I am doing something wrong or posting in wrong section I am new to this.

I have a VU SOLO SE I am really struggling with one thing when I go in media or plug ins there's a plugin called Ruya when I click the it goes to the screen offering me movies tv etc etc when I click on any I get the message (you need to enter service credentials before using plug in) can anyone help me with this I have searched the internet but cant seem to find any info on this could some one please help if anyone in the uk is reading this could you text me your mobile number so I could call you if not any help would be brilliant.

Many thanks in advance

Al

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!