Oscam CAID mapping

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,269 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• Hi every one,
    I hope this is the right place to post my question as I am new to this forum.
    In 'oscam.dvbapi' configuration file we can map one caid to the other as the following:

M: EEFF 0B00:000000 #this will map caid EEFF to 0B00

The problem is: with the above configuration we map caid EEFF to 0B00 that 'can only be used for requests come to the server by the Box Oscam Installed on it using Oscam. but I need all other clients that connect to my Oscam server also map caid EEFF to 0B00. I mean a global mapping of for example a caid xxxx to yyyy that globally can be used for all users. Is there a way of doing so?

I hope you understood what I meant and I am very sorry for my bad english.

• After five years I searched again and found the solution. It's is included in the docs but I couldn't find out back then.

In oscam.user for any user that should map CAIDs, I should include the following instruction:
    caid = EEFF:0B00

that will map (redirect) any request that comes to EEFF into 0B00 for that particular user.

For more info see oscam docs and search for caid in oscam.user.

• Congratulations, better late than never finding the solution ;)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!