Ureyesonly ENiGMA2 11.11.11

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,761 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Bouquet Updates 1st March 2012
    Community Channel (New Channel)
    Pick TV (New Channel)
    Pick TV +1 (New Channel)
    ***1 Ireland (New Channel)
    *** Sports F1 (New Channel)
    *** Sports F1 (New Channel)
    *** Sports F1 HD (New Channel)
    *** Sports F1 HD (New Channel)

F1 channels have gone live and are now in Sports Bouquets

• Are you serious mate?

Don't mind my files being shared for others to use but take the credit for them by adding your name to file filename and bouquets.

• Are you serious mate?Don't mind my files being shared for others to use but take the credit for them by adding your name to file filename and bouquets.

Yes I am serious, I've changed the uk stuff and put them in better order than Sly, thanks for the original files tho

• Official Post

Yes I am serious, I've changed the uk stuff and put them in better order than Sly, thanks for the original files tho

I am sure most of us edit the boquets we download to suit our own needs but to repost it as your own work is simply wrong. If you wish to make your own settings then put in the hard work yourself & start from scratch like others do. The picture below shows just how hard you worked on your version.

• Apologies SGTFlipFlop I have removed the file. Well Ureyesonly, what have you got to say for yourself?

Why you apologising to him for? He's made one post and he complains lol, Had you takin the time to look at wot I've done to the settings mines more organised which makes them mine, all I've copied is wot Pheonix wrote when he made the post in another section.

• Have to agree if your editting somebody elses setting at least give the original author some credit!!!!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Have to agree if your editting somebody elses setting at least give the original author some credit!!!!!!

Why give him credit when he's not an active member since he's joined not does he even post the files it's done by others and if me helping others to better organise the files is seen as wrong then fine I'll keep wot I have.

• Did you use any of stgflipflop settings to make your own settings? if there is a yes there then i suggest you thank the author and not claim it as your work ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Did you use any of stgflipflop settings to make your own settings? if there is a yes there then i suggest you thank the author and not claim it as your work ;)

Yes I thanked Pheonix for the post & upload so wots wrong? As my files are differently orginised why where they removed with request from none active member?

• No the question is did you use any stgflipflop settings for your edited settings?

• Official Post

Yes I thanked Pheonix for the post & upload so wots wrong? As my files are differently orginised why where they removed with request from none active member?

You have only just thanked the post but this makes no difference. Until you have built your own settings from scratch you have no idea just how much work goes into them and you still have the cheek to claim morale high ground as if it is you who has been wronged.

Thread closed now before it gets out of hand.

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!