Sly channel numbered listing

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,039 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all, Im a complete novice to all of this and am wondering what I need to do, and what I need. I have an enigma 2 box running openvix and would like a channel listing with numbers that coincide wiv slys numbering. My channel numbers displayed start from 1001, but if I type 101 it goes to BBc 1, and 404 takes me to eden tv which I know isnt correct as its a sport channel number. Any advice or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks

• Hi all, Im a complete novice to all of this and am wondering what I need to do, and what I need. I have an enigma 2 box running openvix and would like a channel listing with numbers that coincide wiv slys numbering. My channel numbers displayed start from 1001, but if I type 101 it goes to BBc 1, and 404 takes me to eden tv which I know isnt correct as its a sport channel number. Any advice or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks

Follow the attached guide buddy for setting up autobouquetsmaker.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!