iDream x

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,295 times. The last Post () by redtangodancer.

• I am using iDreamX on my Mac for editing.I can connect fine and everything is working, exept when I want to open FTP I get : Error 530 login incorrect.I am using latest VIX Image and tried resetting password in TS Panel.
    Any help towards a solution is very much welcome

• I am using iDreamX on my Mac for editing.I can connect fine and everything is working, exept when I want to open FTP I get : Error 530 login incorrect.I am using latest VIX Image and tried resetting password in TS Panel.
    Any help towards a solution is very much welcome

Did you assign a password to your box?
    If not, please do so. You can do it with telnet by typing passwd or by using the "Change Box Password" at the iDreamX Special-Menu.

After that, type your password also in iDreamX -> Preferences -> Boxes - "Password:"-Field

• Did you assign a password to your box?
    If not, please do so. You can do it with telnet by typing passwd or by using the "Change Box Password" at the iDreamX Special-Menu.

After that, type your password also in iDreamX -> Preferences -> Boxes - "Password:"-Field

Tanks for help.Problem solved.Great Forum !!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!