BlackHole 2.1.7 Vu+ Solo2 Full Backup image by mckee25

There are 98 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 29,182 times. The last Post () by dale094.

• This image have 223MB if solo2 has flash with 256MB it looks like 99%, about 70% it will be 179MB, or u have a different image or different solo2 with 318MB flash.
    I just installed previous version and I try to install some oscams from your add-ons but it showing that server is down. Can you confirm?

- - - Updated - - -

The server is ok, that my modem was down! :)

• Regarding the flash problem - I too have flash running at 99%. Tried deleting LiveFootball (seemed to be the largest App) and made no difference to the flash at all. The other thing I was thinking is that in this image the picons are in flash. How do I move them to USB to see if that frees up some flash? I know I can drag the folder but do I need to do anything else to inform the system of where they are?

• Pretty simple bud, copy the picon folder with a ftp program to your desktop from usr/share/enigma2.... Then delete the picon folder from that directory. Then ftp the picon folder from your desktop to media/usb. Restart your box....

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• perfect image,i installed my oscam config wivh works ok on 28 degrees
    as soon as i switch satellites there is no picture on any of the scrambed channels, free ones are ok on all satellites
    any ideas

• perfect image,i installed my oscam config wivh works ok on 28 degrees
    as soon as i switch satellites there is no picture on any of the scrambed channels, free ones are ok on all satellites
    any ideas

You obviously havent got access to those subscriptions..either by local card or shares..
    I would also sugggest updating your sat list....

how do I fix xbmc error script failed on this image

which error are you gettting bud ??
    Perhaps a reflash of the image would be quickest to resolve...
    BTW-- it´s KodiDirekt plugin... or are you referring to the xbmc launcher??

• it must be something with image, it was working ok on various sats with my early image i have put the same shares in and only 28degrees is ok, i have updated the channel list to the latest version aswell still have this problem

• If FTA channels are viewable then its down to your setup bud.
    nobody else seems to have reported anything similar..
    Hopefully another solo2 user who has this backup installed can give more info...

• Another thought .... Have you got oscam and/or CCcam running????
    I presume you have if you can view with your local card...
    Strange then that you cannot access your peers..
    Have you checked that they are all online ??

• not sure how to do that
    it all worked perfect this afternoon with a earlier image then flashed with this one put same settings as before, and only 28degress works on scrambed channels
    and only fta channels on other sats
    will have a bit more mess with it
    thanks for advice

• not sure how to do that
    it all worked perfect this afternoon with a earlier image then flashed with this one put same settings as before, and only 28degress works on scrambed channels
    and only fta channels on other sats
    will have a bit more mess with it
    thanks for advice

What emu are you using ???
    whichever it is , press BLUE on r.c. and you can use <- or -> arrows to start whichever oscam or CCam..etc..
    then press OK and it should autostart/restart..

• yer tried that it works ok on 28dgrees
    then turn dish to say 13 dgrees fta ok go to scrambed channel press blue button start oscam no picture
    its a head ache,,,,,,

- - - Updated - - -

Tried a few times with this image can not get European channels to clear
    I put 2.1.6 on and that works ok
    Has any body got a black hole image 2.1.7 with just linuxsat Adons added
    I can sort the rest myself
    Thanks

• You can find BH 2.1.7 for the solo2 here: Black Hole 2.1.7 MultiBoot for Vu+Solo2

and you can find the Linuxsat addons Panel 1.2 to suit HD skins here: [DOWNLOAD] Linuxsat-Support Add-ons Panel

Once you have flashed a fresh install of BH 2.1.7 you can add the Linuxsat addons panel using the ipk file i linked you too very easily...... it's a subject that has been covered many times on the forum.

What way have you your tuner config setup before you flash a fresh install???

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Image works good ( from what I have tested) one little problem!!!!!!!!!! everytime i try to initialise my HDD i get the green screen of death

any ideas?

I have an original Solo 2 no chinese clone shite here :thumb:

Edited once, last by ukmike: added info ().

• Image works good ( from what I have tested) one little problem!!!!!!!!!! everytime i try to initialise my HDD i get the green screen of death

any ideas?

I have an original Solo 2 no chinese clone shite here :thumb:

mine is the same with this image?

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!