Beginner with Vu+ Solo2... Help Needed!

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 329 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all,

I've just received my Vu+ Solo2 with Blackhole 2.1.6.1 pre-installed
    I have no idea where to start!
    I've looked through these forums but it all seems double-dutch to me.
    I have a current subscription (with the top package) to sky and would like to view these channels through this box but only the free-to-air channels seem to work.
    Can someone point me in the right direction to a simple - no abbreviations - guide to setting up this machine and what I can exactly do with this box.
    Also where do I find a decent TV guide that is not in alphabetical order and (again) a simple step by step instruction

Many thanks in advance

• If your complete noob to all this bud you might be better starting with a different image..... Openvix is very easy to use and navigate the menus etc when learning how to set a box up.

I have attached an openvix image for you and the the guides you will need to get up & running with it. Take your time and follow each step. When you have completed all that then we can guide you how to setup your solo2 to use your own sly card....

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!