Error with files posted yesterday..sorry

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 748 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Guys please note...

Just in case you've had errors when using the files & I have updated them again@ 5.20pm today

Please accept my apologies for this

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Again

Some of you may be experiencing issues when using one of the most recently released files
    Catseye E2 Settings 75 East-61 West 12.07.15 especially with Black Hole image

If this applies to you -use the following method to fix

Open up unzipped /download file
    You will see a huge list
    Every file you see with ending _org you can delete it
    Close down the amended file
    Open with dreamset or dreambox edit & send to your sat box

Alternatively, a new updated file will be out shortly for those whom prefer to wait

• Hi,
    just attempted to download yesterdays 28.2 list and it keeps spitting a 25kb 'attachment.php' at me!
    could you fix / re-up the link
    :thumb:

It's got nothing to do with the catseye file bud..... it's the same for every file you try to download from here unless you follow this tutorial.

All Attachment Downloads Are .php Files [Fix]

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!