Mgcamd config help pls. Not able to record second channel.

• Hi all.
    i have a very particular problem. I have Mgcamd 1.38r1 version running on my open ATV 5.0 and as far as i know it is set up and running. The problem i have with it is as follows:
    before i was running version of OpenATV 3 and Vu+ Solo2 tuner B was set on loop thru to tuner A. I was always able to record one channel and watch a different one at the same time. Since upgrading to open ATV 5.0 i have lost this ability. The cam works very patchy too. Sometimes the channels don't have sound or not showing at all and i have to restart the cam each time even tho the ECM info is feeding thru. When i try to record a channel and change channel after the recording started the tuner switches to tuner B and under normal operation i would have been able to watch the other channel. Checking the cam shows the ECM feeding thru.
    I have tried the version 1.35a also and still getting the same results.

Please help me identify where is problem. Is it in the config file or is it in the firmware itself?
    Many thanks in advance

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!