BT Sport HD using an SD box?

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,409 times. The last Post () by monkified.

• I was using BT Sport HD using oscam for the past two years but I annoyingly had to put my *** card back into its box, which has now killed my BT Sport channels (SD and HD). If I grab an old SD Sky box and re-pair the card to that, will I get the BT Sport HD channels back or just the SD ones?

I've also tried adding my boxid to oscam.server but the BT Sport SD channels aren't even clearing still, so I'm sure I'm gonna need an SD box to pair with. :(

Edited once, last by DragonQ ().

• OK thanks for that, I'll look for an SD box then. I assume there's nothing else I can do to get the channels back? Nothing BT can do their end?

• Official Post

OK thanks for that, I'll look for an SD box then. I assume there's nothing else I can do to get the channels back? Nothing BT can do their end?

You have the white uk card caid 0963, so you will need to pair it to an SD model, nothing BT can do on their side to get it back. If you had the red card caid 0960 you could pair it to a HD model.

• My card is paired to hd box an update bt sports sd and hd with no probs

Yeah it definitely does work, but apparently only if you keep the card out of a Sly HD box. I can't even clear the channels any more, let alone update EMMs.

You have the white uk card caid 0963, so you will need to pair it to an SD model, nothing BT can do on their side to get it back. If you had the red card caid 0960 you could pair it to a HD model.

Hmm, what do you mean? The red cards are newer, right? I'd have thought once you pair a red card to an HD box it'd have the new card pairing applied to it and premium channels would stop working, just like with white cards.

Edited once, last by DragonQ ().

• Just to clarify, when I pair the card to an SD box, should it be in the box or should it be in my PC's card reader with OSCam running?

• Thanks, I just successfully repaired the card to an SD box and have regained my BT Sport channels, including the HD ones. I assume this won't let me get Sky Sports HD back since Sky won't give me entitlements to their HD channels without an HD box?

• Thanks, I just successfully repaired the card to an SD box and have regained my BT Sport channels, including the HD ones. I assume this won't let me get Sky Sports HD back since Sky won't give me entitlements to their HD channels without an HD box?

You wouldn't get Sly sports HD back regardless bud..... BT Sports does not use the newer encryption that sly added to block the HD channels from being shared.......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• You wouldn't get Sly sports HD back regardless bud..... BT Sports does not use the newer encryption that sly added to block the HD channels from being shared.......

Thought so. Ah well, as long as Sly Sports works I'll be happy...until someone figures out the whole card pairing issue. :D

• masta G : I have recently paired my irish card back to SD box and only get BT / setanta in SD???? You sure this is still the case? Only done it last week bud. Any help much appreciated.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!