Re-share c line as cache-ex.

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,995 times. The last Post () by codar.

• All right, maybe this question doesn’t belong here but I’ll ask anyway.
    I’ve got a C line from a friend’s friend. As I understand it, if I wanted to share this on to another 3-4 friends of mine I would have to ask for an F line with additional hops. Well, I don’t want to ask him for this since he’s a pain in the butt ;)

Is there a way of doing a re-share anyway? Can I just use cache-ex to that? Could I just cache his c line and share this cache to my friends or am I in deep water here?

Thanks
    BB

• as above the server would see the reshare via 256 trick and one would imagine & assume that server would be set up to auto bann any abuse from users :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• All right, I get it. Thanks for your answers. Will have to ask that rat-ass to give me some extra hops then. I don't know if he's such an expert to see the extra ecm's, but if he is maybe it's better to ask him, since as you say there no way to do it without him knowing it.

• All right, I get it. Thanks for your answers. Will have to ask that rat-ass to give me some extra hops then. I don't know if he's such an expert to see the extra ecm's, but if he is maybe it's better to ask him, since as you say there no way to do it without him knowing it.

no criticism intended just statement mate but it sound like payserver cline to me, i some friends at work who dont have local card & they can have second cline for bedroom if they wish but stricly no reshare

• Let me get this straight, you want to abuse the line that he gave to a friend of yours in the hope he'll never know, and you think he's a rat-ass.
    :10lol:

Good point, but you don't know this guy. He's really a weirdo. I've done him some favors that's why I got it in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

no criticism intended just statement mate but it sound like payserver cline to me, i some friends at work who dont have local card & they can have second cline for bedroom if they wish but stricly no reshare

Well, no it's not a payserver. He doesn't charge me at all. I don't know but he may charge others, but I don't think so.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!