Niggles and problems sorted post solutions here

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,094 times. The last Post () by toonbarmy1969.

• Hi all took me hours of waisted time trying to get emus working only find out that something was wrong.
    Solution was to install the 3rd party software again but just write the downloaded zipped file to the root of your usb drive do not unzip it as it won't install properly.
    Then install to receiver as normal.
    After that emus will show and work correctly
    As I find more problems and solution I'll post them here if others do the same it'll save newbs the stress and waisted hours.

Echo

- - - Updated - - -

Ok here goes worked for me ensure you did the above first

select live tv

then scroll down to cas

then scroll to service lists on the right of the screen you should have services 1-14, services 1-4 will be populated.
    Service 1 mycamd
    Service 2 morecam
    Service 3 my newcamd
    Service 4 mycccam
    Now when I selected my cccam and in putted my line details, i spent hours and couldn't get it to work, my solution was to use my newcamd service 3 input your cccam info here and viola things began to clear.
    See below setting this is a made up line not my own.
    C:giveme.tv 1100 mickynmini23 youcan1243 0102030405 etc
    label name - mynewcamd
    server ip - giveme.tv
    ports - 1100
    connect on init: disable this
    key:leave as is should be 0102030405060708091011121314
    username: mickynmini23
    password: youcan1243
    then press the red button on remote to start and save the cam/line
    Back out and scroll up to smart card and restart Oscam if still nothing restart the box, all should now be clearing.this is what as worked for me good luck.

• Go into settings and in the top left is a file manager you can add the source to install the add on from either lambda or Montreal report etc. Problem I have with genesis is that it says dependancies not met because the box runs xbmc 12.2 frodo... not kodi 15. Any body else come across this? Is it possible to upgrade the built in version of xbmc to kodi?

• hi mate bought 1 of these boxs and spent 8 hours trying to get it to clear ,no joy,found your spec and was over the moon ,when i found it tryed it 6 times still the same ,it doesnt seem to save ,now im putting in a nline ,still should be the same process i guess, any help be great at this point

- - - Updated - - -

need help ,gave 10 hours trying ,wont save and i also only have in the service lists myxcamed and mymorecam which are both off ,i have nline to test so if any one can put me in the right direction

• I converted my ccam to oscam server with a convertor and ftp my line in and now its line is 3 on the service list but still not clearing for some reason as anyone else had this ??

• Done now after reinstalling the xbmc update but get a bit off juddering with the picture and having to go through the channels to stop it anyone else get this?

- - - Updated - - -

ok all sorting is everybody having to restart the oscam server every time they turn the box on ? so the channels clear?

• I just done same as my amiko......... ftp'd oscamm file to emmc....oscam folder. and just pressed the red to save but as a say I'm just a noob

- - - Updated - - -

that's draw back with this box, save in tv setts, got try keep plugged in all time

- - - Updated - - -

just press ok switch all on , not sure off hand but I think its the bottom 1 in service, make sure constant is marked on

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!