Updating BlackHole with Plugins and Addons

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,145 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all,

Just a quick update.

• I downloaded the v2.1.7 VU+ Solo2 image to my USB key (in the correct folder structure).
    • It flashed fine and was back up running in minutes.
    • Downloaded my plugins/emulators from this site. AutoBouquets, MGCAMD etc.
    • Everything is updated running perfectly!

There is only one minor issue, AutoBouquets does not seem to load my PICONS in to the EPG. I ran an AutoBouquet update and made sure the PICONS were downloading but it's not showing in the EPG. I presume this is possibly an issue with the Blackhole default skin or something.

Thanks for all the help lads.

Edited once, last by Seany84 ().

• I'm going to close this thread now as your initial question is now solved..... the question your asking about autobouquets you also have running over on another thread, the answer will be given over there.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!