Need to setup my receiver connecting to peers

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 714 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi
    I've been searching for info tuts etc for setting up my box, i'm a bit confused what i can call it now, for years it used the be C word, evidently i can't call it that now.:16_002:

and i'm also sure that a long long time ago i posted the same question but i can't find that thread either, and i've now forgot how to do it.

so this is what i want to do, i have my server a TM Nano T2 running oscam10077/mgcamd 1.38C

i now want to setup my connecting box as i shall call it, i've converted the CCcam C lines to oscam it's saved them to oscam.server as reader files is this correct? also do i need other files in place i.e. oscam.conf and oscam.user.

can someone please point me to a tut that sets out exactly what i need to do or if someone can explain ever better.

best regards: canthackit

- - - Updated - - -

what 15 viewings and not one knows how to do this:16_002:

• you only need to put your reader in oscam server file for the second box, as its only used as reciever and not a server, also if you are setting up on your local network you best just put ip of server box ,port, user, pass, no need to use ip addy,
    hope this helps

• Official Post

If you click on My Search links, under the NavBar, it will show you an option for all your previous posts and threads..

On the server, setup an [account] for the user:
    oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    description                  = connecting box
    user                          = linuxsat
    pwd                           = support
    group                         = 1

CCcam parameter must be active in oscam.conf:

Code
    [cccam]
    port = 12000
    version = 2.1.3
    build = 3165
    reshare = 1

C line for internal box will look like this:

Code
    C: ip.address.of.server 12000 linuxsat support

For the connecting box:
    Convert the C line to a reader with CCcam2Oscam, save this configuration into oscam.server file. You also need dvbapi parameter enabled in oscam.conf and an [account] setup for dvbapi in oscam.user (this has been done for you already in the attached configs)..

• ok it's working but with problems

1:constant freezing
    2:all peers are shown under readers on the webif
    3:on softcam manager it's just shows the emu as start when it's running, and not as stop and restart.
    4:on the info bar it's still shows CCcam as the emulation
    5:cannot get any info from the oscam.info extension
    6:on oscam.server the files have a heading as [reader] should this be [account]?

that's for the time being.

this is my own sub on the server, this is my conversion for the reciever, how does it look?
    the rest of my peers are configured the same but with their details of course.
    [reader]
    label=192.168.0.69
    enable=1
    protocol=cccam (should i change this to oscam?)
    device=192.168.0.69, 12000
    user=linuxsat
    password=support
    cccversion=2.1.2
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccmaxhops=10
    ccckeepalive=1
    cccwantemu=1

regards: canthackit

Edited 3 times, last by canthackit: Added Protocal ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!