Crossepg does not load correctly

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 777 times. The last Post () by steve1978.

• Ok, so box is now working fine apart from the epg, I love the android side of the A3 but the sat side is so disappointing. Initially it had taken me an age to sort out oscam and get channels to even load but all that is sorted now. I use crossepg for my epg but it never fully populates when I go to browse the guide. It's so slow at gathering info and im at the stage now where I am considering cutting my losses with this box. Before I do that , has anyone got the same problem or what do you use for a sky uk epg ???

• Hi mate, some are fully populated and some are not. This box is a work in progress. Sadly there are not many teams taking this on. The wetek seems to get more attention. This is definetely a play thing and not a primary box.

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!