Virgin media superhub 2ac 152mb

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,961 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Hi all, ive recently changed to this modem/ router and now it's freezing every so often where as before when I had the vmdg 480, 100mb this never happened, anyone else useing this same modem that could help?

my setup is Linux PC running Ubuntu, oscam with cccam & newcamd protocol enabled

• If you read the other posts on the forum regards using a Virmin hub for cardsharing you will find that what Inspiral has suggested was the only choice to keep things running sweet.......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• cause superhubs just aint super :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• still on a motorola surfboard with no sub ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Official Post

Any routers in particular or anyone else recommend good one to buy?

I use this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/367/dp/B004TPWRSK

Its now years old so there is probably better about.....
    It has 2 usb ports to add network hard drives and very stable for CS. It has everything i require and then some.

• Any routers in particular or anyone else recommend good one to buy?

Code
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/D-Link-DIR-615-Wireless-router-4-port-without-any-charger-and-cable-/141711303630?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

these take DDWRT easily enough and are pretty solid as-well cheap as chips but no USB , if you do go for this then defo 100% install DDWRT and use that as firmware
    and it will prefporm alot better with all the benifits from DDWRT you would exspect :)

the ASUS tiptop anah and at that price you cant complain, and as stated above the firmware must be ok as standard for your use anah :)

i can remember when i had a not so superhub only had it for 6mth and forced them to remove it and issue me a netgear if i mind right , it looked like a PS3 with teh curves
    now i was able to do this because i paid for the hub when i upgraded my B-Band sub at the time , and because i paid i used the sales of goods act fit for purpose, i had to coplainif contant drop outs and get engineers out and after many many visits and always promise of new FW revs to fix issues i was able after 6mth to force removal and issued with the fore named netgear looks like PS3 curve modem, it could handle the speeds ok and i think only reason they was discontinued in favour of not so superhubs was so you could not set your own VPN via hub and would infact have to set via device you buy ie new router or laptop and 3rd party app , that been said though you probily could clone your existing hub and use a standard modem issued in past , but i would need to recheck my info as ive not looked into vermin net for many years but i can mind cloning my own hub when i had issues with notsosuperhub and had to do that in order to have a stable net connection years ago with the hub1. still comes as no big supprise they still aint sorted it yet either as they was not intrested back then either untill i went down the avenue i did :)

heres DDWRT for the asus anah could no help but check lolz

Code
    http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=692827

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited 2 times, last by Honcho: links ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!