VixE2 Blue Project Image Issues on Alien 2

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,179 times. The last Post () by joeuser.

• Hi

Iv just updated my amiko alien 2 dual tuner from openatv.

A decent image but iv noticed the box buttons are not functioning like power button is launching menu instead of switching off.

Pressing menu does not cant change channel or anything.

All my previous images had these basic functions..

Has anyone had this issue with vixe2 images or is there a easy fix. If no fix available then i believe vixe2 to be a image to stay away from as not offering basic functions which have been available from old openatv and pkt images which iv used in the past.

• Sensui619. There are people that have had a bad experience with Amiko and tend to take it out on the wrong people. I am sending a link to try and help and you will find even in those postings negative comments. There are many users of the Vix????? image with Alien2 and problems with the remote are not common. I suggest that, if you have not done so, then reflash your box having downloaded from the Amiko site. If thats still a problem then you may find some help here. http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=29227. I think that it is a fault with your remote. Good luck and please don't be put off this forum where normally help is great.

• Sensui619. There are people that have had a bad experience with Amiko and tend to take it out on the wrong people. I am sending a link to try and help and you will find even in those postings negative comments. There are many users of the Vix????? image with Alien2 and problems with the remote are not common. I suggest that, if you have not done so, then reflash your box having downloaded from the Amiko site. If thats still a problem then you may find some help here. http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=29227. I think that it is a fault with your remote. Good luck and please don't be put off this forum where normally help is great.

if people know me i have had a a2 since it first came out and think it is one of the best priced and well built stb on the market and have helped loads of people with there a2, i have never slagged amiko products off, the only problem i have is people who produce a image but have no way of contacting the image maker on an open forum ie lavatronics, is that right????
    even if Ant changed the image name to say openlava it would still be a rubbish image, sorry it is, and the people who are using the image are probable those you get it flashed when they buy the box, but trust me iv seen a lot that change straight away

• Iv had this stb for 2 years or so. Iv always flashed this my self.

Iv used pkt and opentv iv even created a backup image for pkt on another forum.

Ill be going bk to openatv as this vix image is shit as does not have basic function working like channel up down and power button on the stb.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!