Updatable Custom Bouquets with custom channel numbers

• Hi

I have spent the last month with no success trying different plugins, different settings and reading loads of posts to try and get my bouquets the way I want on my Zgemma S2 box. So I am looking for some help on how to achieve this.

The closest I have got is by using OpenWebif creating the bouquets exactly as I want but I then cannot find a way to update these with a daily scan. ABM and any other plugins don't create the bouquets they way I want. I tired using ABM changing them to the way I want but if I schedule a scan they just get overwritten with the defaults again. I also want to change them to the same channel numbers as Sky. The attached images show the bouquets are fairly straight forward, there isn't that many and the channel numbers are wrong (such as Nicktoons should be 606 not 3583 as in my bouquets)

57c5298a4b4eb3.jpg
    0c8e6f3ef6.jpg

Is there any way to change a setting or add a line of code etc to any file so that it just scans my bouquets as I have them and updates any transponder changes and how do i manipulate the channel numbers?

Any help greatly appreciated as I have ran out of options.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!