Android and PremierLeaguePass and Astrill

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,142 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi

just took out another subscription to PremierLeaguePass for the coming season, i have Astrill vpn and the PLP apps installed.

what i want to know is there a way to disengage Astrill once i've opened PLP, something like being able to minimize the screen whilst on PLP.

also my first test of the PLP app the PQ is absolute crap it's unwatchable, the bitrate is set to auto which i don't think helps, i prefer on other equpiment to set it to 3200 kbps but can't do it on this box, or i don't know how to do it on this box

is there a solution to these 2 issues?

regards: canthackit

• i didn't know there was mate!
    can you tell me more?
    what options are these?
    to be honest i don't use the box from one week to the next, and don't access xbmc/kodi from anywhere else, fed up with the bloody thing.

• yes
    Openelec.
    Android
    Imac
    Ipad [limited]

the best option i've had so far is to stream from the ipad to apple tv, but i disconnected the apple tv when i got this box thinking it would do all i want.

how wrong was i lol

so if your option is acceptable then i'll use that.

• install ISTREAM works on wetek tested here and also phoenix gets yah a few live streams for most games
    not tryed PLP either so unfort cant help with the bitrate on wetek :(

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• installed the update 1.1.5

not made any difference, opened PLP still crap, managed to scroll down list by clicking on Auto (bottom right) the best speed it would show was 1600 kbps, thought there must be a better option on this somehow, tried the air mouse no difference, so then tried a keyboard, marvels, it enabled me to scroll down a bit further by pressing the down arrow, at least now i had the option to select 3000kbps, PQ now improved greatly not full HD tho, but we're getting there.

still need to disengage Astill vpn tho.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!