Streaming over the Internet using open atv5 wetek backend and kodi frontend.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,267 times. The last Post () by bazbaby3.

• As the title suggests, I've set up noip.com, forwarded port 8001 and 80, but cannot get kodi to find the wetek using vu+ enigma 2 client from the outside. I can use webif to copy a channel stream and use vlc directly. Is this still work in progress? Or is there anyone who has this working?

• have you activated tuner server yeah, is it internal network or external you trying to reach on xbmc ? if external tuner server is not designed to do this best ive had on diff images is choppy every 5 seconds when been dyndns or ip to diff network over the tinternet internal i can do wifi or cat5 on my E2 wetek or other E2 devices

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Cheers honcho, I haven't done that, internal network is working no probs, I'm after external network so I can connect from work. What's the best way?, i think I have more reading to do!!!

i can enable the auto start (yellow) but it will not start (green).

Edited once, last by bazbaby3 ().

• you should be able to via webif and vlc player @ work sir ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!