pic freeze

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 351 times. The last Post () by wimbldon.

• hi all, i hope someone can help me i have 2 sat box,s 1 is a vu+sol with blackhole E2 and the other is an amiko alien 8900 E2 and both freeze on the hour and half the hour, i get an ECM drop to about .16 then it goes back up to around .150. also i have no cards of my own

thanks in advance

rgs

wimbldon.

• Official Post

Are both receivers connecting to the same server ? How stable is the server you use ? Have you contacted the server to see if its their end ? Are the receivers hard wired to the router or using wireless, homeplugs etc ? Have you ruled out there is no interruption on your own network from other devices using all the bandwidth ? What emulator is being used on both receivers ? What hop are you receiving the virtual cards ? What is the ping/distance to the server ? Does this happen only on certain channels, or all ?

• ok thanks for the reply, the vu+ i use CCcam hop1and the other i use oscam hop2 all hard wired and from dif servers these are free to me and i have already asked the other end and all is ok the ping distance is 35 and 40 and its happening on all sly channels except the free ones

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!