Mgcamd 1.38 and Open Black Hole vu+ duo2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,941 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hey guys

I can't get my Mgcamd to work. In my Usr/Keys I only have two files. Newcamd.list and mg_cfg. I know I should have more. Where do I get them from. Genuinely sorry I broke house rules las time so I will be more careful. Please please help me.
    Thanks

• Official Post

If you are using an N or CWS line all you need is newcamd.list and mg_cfg for mgcamd to run. All of the other files are not required. Place CWS line in newcamd.list and configure mg_cfg to use the boxtype of your receiver.

• Hey

I have a vu+ duo2 with Open Black Hole. Is it still 'B: { 06 }' because someone else said it was number 5? Thanks for your help. You do not know how much this pleases me. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I have those two files (mg_cfg & newcamd.list) in user/keys.

I have these files in /etc/ BhCamConf, CCam.cfg,CCcam.chanelinfo,CCcam.providers and CurrentBhCamName, mg_cfg, mgcamd.pid, mgshare.info and newcamd.list.

What files should I have there. I just want to run mgcamd 1.38c. Please just run me through this installation. Again thanks guys

• Hey

Mgcamd 1.38c is installed, running and started with blue button. But I get nothing. In the newcamd.list I have the CSW line. I did not edit the mg_cfg file as it already had box 6 in it. I have uploaded the files for you to see.

I installed my open Balck hole box by your master g backup UK flashware. I assume thats ok. Maybe I should try and do that again?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey

This is the mgcamd file I downloaded for my vu+ duo2 with open black hole ( enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-svn9842-mgcamd-1.38_blackhole_all.ipk)

• Official Post

My guess is you are using notepad to edit the files, this is saving the mg_cfg and newcamd.list as a txt file which mgcamd doesn`t recognise (mg_cfg.txt and newcamd.list.txt).. Use notepad+ for editing any configuration files..

If you were using my backup image all you had to do was make a connection to the receiver with DCC > FTP to /usr/keys folder > right click on newcamd.list and select edit > paste in the CWS line and save > start mgcamd from blue button..

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!