Paired German Sky v14 is there no solution? Please help.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 747 times. The last Post () by sathoby.

• Hi, I have been away from the card sharing scene for a while now (mostly stream now), and did not realize that Sky Germany started to pair there cards with there receivers which makes it not possible to use the card with a conventional emu such as Oscam, CCCam, et.. Is this true, or is there another solution that I am not unaware of(I just need to be able to watch via my VU+ receiver)? Please help, as my wife does not like using Sky's receiver (new platform and does want to spend the time to figure it out) and prefers to use the VU+ instead (been using Linux based receivers forever and understands them well). I am sure that the card is paired as I activated via Sky's receiver. Could a CI a solution? Many Thanks in advance.

• Hi
    I have sky V14 at my home and it working well in my dreambox.....
    I use combination oscam + cccam and every two months I changed to oscam + mgcamd....... ( different settings in oscam..) for update entitlements.
    You should prepare oscam config where is not allowed write ecm and emm directly to oscam than to oscam log.
    When you prepare good config ( oscam and mgcamd ) you need put on chanel sky krimi or sky news about 15 minutes
    When is oscam withdrawn emm, you can see it in log file and check it on table or program (OscamEMMV14Spy) where is written all good and bed ( for pairing ) emm.
    When you sure that is emm good, you should write it in oscam and you will get all entitlements for the next two months ....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!