Picons will not appear with autobouquets

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 887 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I just installed the latest AutoBouquet version and the Picon's will not appear. I set the value to download in the AB menu and downloaded bouquets but the picons are not appearing in my EPG.

I have a VU+ Solo2 BlackHole v2.1.7 (with default skin) if anyone has any ideas?

*EDIT*
    I just installed AutoBouquets after upgrading to BlackHole v2.1.7, do I need to install the DVBSnoop plugin also?

Edited 2 times, last by Seany84 ().

• I just installed the latest AutoBouquet version and the Picon's will not appear. I set the value to download in the AB menu and downloaded bouquets but the picons are not appearing in my EPG.

I have a VU+ Solo2 BlackHole v2.1.7 (with default skin) if anyone has any ideas?

*EDIT*
    I just installed AutoBouquets after upgrading to BlackHole v2.1.7, do I need to install the DVBSnoop plugin also?

Have you set the customise menu to show picons in the channel list???

menu/setup/system/Customise/

Setup mode = Expert

Show picons in channel list = Yes

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I just tried that and updated AutoBouquets again but they still don't appear.

Do I need to have DVBSnoop installed for AutoBouquets to work?

• I just tried that and updated AutoBouquets again but they still don't appear.

Do I need to have DVBSnoop installed for AutoBouquets to work?

Autobouquets does not download picons bud...... it only sorts out the order of your channel list for the region you select. Have you installed any picons on your box yet???

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!