Mgcamd vu+ solo2

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,243 times. The last Post () by bmitie.

• Openpli 4.0

Installed enigma2-plugin-cam-oscam-v6018_cccam-v2.1.3_pli_skyuk.ipk,
    enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam209_2.0.9-r0_all.ipk
    enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd_1.38_all.ipk
    enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-pli_1.2_9748_mips32el.ipk

Im a bit confused now after hours of reading on here and still no tv,

I have created a file called newcamd.list it looks like this

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = [Servername] [port] [user] [pass] 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan

I ftp this into /usr/keys

I then created my cccam.cfg and placed into /etc the file looks like this

N: [server] [port] [user] [pass] 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

nothing is working at all apart from my FTA

Can some one please point me in the right direction I've been all over this forum and my head is scrambled now - I've tried loads of combos and options but I'm really stumped now

• Hey

If you are stuck for tvwhy dont you use CCCam 2.3 in the mean while. I can help you out with that. I tried with mgcamd too and could not get it to work. Spent bloody hours on it. What operating system do you have on STB?

• Official Post

Try the attached file. Either place the N line into CCcam.cfg or convert the N line to a [reader] with CCcam2Oscam then place into oscam.server (other oscam files have been configured)..
    CCcam.cfg - /etc
    oscam.server - /etc/tuxbox/config

Check either cam is running and if the server is online by accessing the webinterface:

CCcamInfo - http://ip.address.of.solo2:16001

Code
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :dreambox

oscam webinfo - http://ip.address.of.solo2:8888

• Hi Master,

Ive been reading this post http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=56571

I have now installed black hole 2.0.6 same as op,

Ive installed the CCcam 2.3.0 you provided on that post -

Ive put a file called MG_CFG in the keys folder along with my newcamd.list file which reads like this

CWS = server.no-ip.org port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 ..... One single line in a text file

Ive attached the MG file

Ive put my cccam.cfg file in /etc which reads
    N: server.no-ip.org port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 ..... again one single line in a text file

Ive pressed blue, Started CCcam_2.3.0 - Restarted Enigma 2 GUI

I cant seem to find anywhere to open the web browser to check http/box ip :16001....

Still cant connect....

Please help me out as I'm 3 full days / nights on this now today has got to be the last day i spend on this otherwise divorce is on the cards lol

- - - Updated - - -

Attached is the mg file which is in /usr/keys

I use a mac too so no exe files work for me....

Edited once, last by kopite81 ().

• Official Post

Lets use one cam at a time, you are trying both which is probably confusing matters..

Paste & save the n line into the attached CCcam.cfg (use notepad+ to edit it, not ordinary notepad) > FTP the CCCam.cfg to /etc folder > Start CCcam via blue button > Check CCcam is running by logging into CCcamInfo in a browser window http://192.168.1.7:16001 (change 192.168.1.7 to the ip of the solo2). If you can`t get access to CCcamInfo then CCcam isn`t running..

• Am i deleting everything out the cccam file you sent? then adding my single N: line

have i to also install that ipk?

I cant access the web browser on the box ( can find option to launch it ) - found this now on my browser :D

• Official Post

Am i deleting everything out the cccam file you sent? then adding my single N: line

have i to also install that ipk?

I cant access the web browser on the box ( can find option to launch it )

No need to delete anything, just paste the N line into it and save.

Install the ipk if you need CCcam, if you`ve already installed it then no need..

CCcamInfo is accessed via a browser window on the laptop/pc, using safari, internet explorer, firefox, not actually on the box itself..

• ok I've entered a new N: to the bottom of the cccam.cfg you sent and put it in /etc

I've logged into the browser and i get this ( I've changed the host name )

Server connections: 1
    +-------------------------+------------+-------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type | Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +-------------------------+------------+-------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |servername.no-ip.org:port| |newcamd| | | 0 | |

Current time 11:05:36
    NodeID: bb15bc07f9421df4
    Uptime: 00d 00:01:35
    Connected clients: 0
    Active clients: 0
    Total handled client ecm's: 0
    Total handled client emm's: 0
    Peak load (max queued requests per workerthread):

• no its only on 1 - while my friend was testing the line i turned my box off

He confirmed it worked on his openbox ( sly sports etc ) then he removed it and put his own back on

I then rebooted my box

• Official Post

You changed the username and pass on what ? Like i said before you don`t need to edit / alter anything in the CCcam.cfg, just paste in the N line given and save..

The mg_cfg and newcamd.list are mgcamd config files, they are not used by CCcam, so you don`t even need them.. Delete those files.. The only thing you use is CCcam.cfg..

• the cccam.cfg file i attached is what is in my /etc

I was saying i have altered my user name and password ( I'm not going to post it here ) so what you see in the file I've uploaded above is whats in my /etc folder the only difference is in user name password for obvious reasons...

I will delete the other 2 files now

Looking on the cccam.cfg it mentions /var/keys for

SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw

I also don't have

CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio

I don't have these in the directory

Edited 2 times, last by kopite81 ().

• Official Post

Is this a test line from a pay server or did you get it off some free C / N line website ? That hostname is all over google as being dodgy..

You are not using any sort of keys, so these files are not needed..

• Its not a test line, Its a line I've used for years....

My open box blew the psu so i thought id go for this vu box

The line works fine on the openbox - Ive just tested it again with my my friend

Im presuming that this box is for the bin then as nothing is going to work?

- - - Updated - - -

Are we out of ideas now master?

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!