DreamboxUK VU+ Solo Images problem

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 992 times. The last Post () by master G.

• It is very good software my Vu+ solo box.But after I did software updates 'open-pli' images are there.In that I go to some functions, the box go to re-start continuously.Why?So I now don't go to updates.Thanks.

• Never do online update for OpenPLi as you have found out it brakes your working image.

OpenPLi is never a finished image its in a perpetual BETA status! with nightly builds always trying to fix something that they broke in the last nightly build

always make a backup of a working image before doing any updates for any image

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Thanks,Phonix.Then how I update my software?Pl.explain.I am new for this advanced box.Till I bought it I was using Chinese made receivers.That receivers functions were simple.But quality was low.Vu plus solo is an excellent receiver.

Thanks,good day.

• Right brother,but I can't add all satellites to blackhole images.(from 78.5 thaicom to 138 east telstar.How I add these in my box?

Second one,can I add cccam accounts in this blackhole image?

Pl.Explain.

• Official Post

Right brother,but I can't add all satellites to blackhole images.(from 78.5 thaicom to 138 east telstar.How I add these in my box?

Second one,can I add cccam accounts in this blackhole image?

Pl.Explain.

Make your own satellites.xml file HERE, then ftp that file to /etc/tuxbox/, restart the image and the required satellites will be available to tune in service searching.

CCcam works perfect in BlackHole image.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!