Oscam Version Vu+ Duo

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,086 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Hi i hope someone can advise me on this I currently run OSCAM 1.00-unstable_svn build #464 with dvapi on my vu+ duo with vix 2.2 i have an offical sly uk hd car, iam looking to upgrade it to a newer version of oscam so to get more information on the webinterference.I tried many of the versions posted in the vu+ oscam thread and I appear to have various issues with them,this includes disconnections and serious lag when changing channels on my receiver can anyone advise a version that is both stable and has fast zapping thanks

• Official Post

Latest versions of oscam are not stable with ViX image, they advise to use the versions in their softcam pack, which are old.

I have tested latest versions on this image and they drop off, need restarted daily, not stable if you are trying to run a server.

I switched to BlackHole and find its the best for stability with oscam.

• Cheers for the reply i see your running blackhole 1.6.6 which version of oscam have you found the best for that image thanks

Latest versions of oscam are not stable with ViX image, they advise to use the versions in their softcam pack, which are old.

I have tested latest versions on this image and they drop off, need restarted daily, not stable if you are trying to run a server.

I switched to BlackHole and find its the best for stability with oscam.

• Thankyou for your advice so far hopefully this will be my last questions on this,what version of oscam 6018 all i can see is verison`s with oscam ccam combined and and how do i manually install into blackhole on vix i know its usr/softcam 755

Im using 6018, it has an improvement on ecm time compared to other versions.

• Well i did that and installed in usr/bin 755 restarted that and its not showing up no idea where i went wrong

• Ive managed to find a *** uk oscam ipk ive installed that and my card is working thanks for your help master G

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!