What is the normal ECM time in hop 1, cccam cline

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,685 times. The last Post () by sky pirate.

• Hi

I am still learning, I have a friend who provided me a cline in hop 1, cccam and I was wondering what is the normal ECM time. Currently it fluctuates between 0.128 and 0.152. The reason I am asking is because the channels load fast but after 5 seconds the image is frozen for 15-20 seconds than it comes back to normal for another 3 seconds than it freezes again.

Vu+DUO on Blackhole 1.6.5 with 2 TB External HDD

• I am not 100% sure. I had a few phone conversations on the topic with him, he never asked me any money in exchange, he was guiding me for the past 2 months so I should not doubt him on anything. There can be hundreds of reasons why it is not working well and the problem is that I learned things a bit too fast jumping ahead too often.

It can be that the image I have recently uploaded is not well configured. Thanks anyway.

Vu+DUO on Blackhole 1.6.5 with 2 TB External HDD

• Ecm times are different for nearly every card, theres no standard time as such.

Which provider are you having the issues with.

By past experience freezing can be caused by too many users connected to the card/server, also Slow broadband can sometimes have an effect.

I.m guessing its going to be how many people are connected to his server that is the issue.

Nano

• images do a different job, but freezers come from somewhere else, normally
    when u have freezers do a ping test to server, more then 100 ms is bad news.
    have a test then u know its not internet.
    hope it helps
    el pirate

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!