Unlocking bt hub 1020 (Speedtouch)

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 624 times. The last Post () by rockett1001.

• hi i'm having a problem logging to the hub manager. i have tried admin admin, admin password, admin and the serial number on the bottom of the hub. cant get into the basic are the advance settings. anybody know love the help thanks

• Hi M8 have tried this? hold down the reset button for 30 seconds. After that the defaults should be set and you can enter admin/admin.
    Hope this helps ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Ya m8 thanks for the info. It worked. I used a pin to reset the hub too default. Then i put a new password in

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!