how to compile oscam for wetek play ?

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,373 times. The last Post () by nerron.

• hi..
    i want to start compile oscam for my wetek play running openelec or openatv image.
    how to compile it ? what operating system do i need to compile oscam for wetek play ?

last time, i've successfully compiled oscam for linux pc from trunk.. i used ubuntu to compile it..

i google everywhere but didn't find any instruction on how to compile it for arm cortex processor used on wetek play..
    thanks..

EDIT: i've seen simplebuild was help to build oscam for many version of machine .. i've downloaded komplett packages of latest oscam with various version of machine that i think he got that oscam packages by building using simplebuild. then i suspect wetek play is suitable to use arm cortex a9 for su980 receiver version, and i run it on wetek play running enigma2 or openelec os, but it can't run.. i thought the compiled binary file is wrong..

Edited 2 times, last by gentong ().

• i tried latest oscam for android..
    it seems the latest version support decode powervu channels.. i zap to 1 of powervu channels, and i saw the decrypted processs working but no picture..
    in enigma2 for other machines need to stream relay the channels.. but i don't know in android os..
    maybe someone here can give me instructions on how to watch powervu channels using oscam for android..

• those oscam is old version.. not support decrypt powervu..
    any latest oscam available ?

you could comfile im sure there will be tutorial on how to do that

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• i tried latest oscam for android..
    it seems the latest version support decode powervu channels.. i zap to 1 of powervu channels, and i saw the decrypted processs working but no picture..
    in enigma2 for other machines need to stream relay the channels.. but i don't know in android os..
    maybe someone here can give me instructions on how to watch powervu channels using oscam for android..

compile th e latest build of oscam with powervu ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• that tutorial in this forum is only teach us on how to compile to other machine, not wetek play..
    need some toolchains for amlogic mx that i don't know how to get it..
    someone should give me step by step to compile oscam from trunk and patch it with emu..
    but no one would share their knowledge..

• how to compile ?
    please give me step by step the instructions..
    what i found on this forum or googling, never told how to compile for amlogic mx processor which wetek play use..

• If i knew which toolchain is used i could make an ipk for the latest oscam..

ive asked the Question on wetek site, so hopefully ill get a answer over the weekend :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I have moved your posts to the same thread, no need to hijack other threads with this topic..

I tried compiling with simplebuild and used the Arm_Cortex_A9 toolchain, but it doesn`t work on the wetek.. If i knew which toolchain is used i could make an ipk for the latest oscam..

not got a wetek
    what path are the oscam config files

i think the default path is wrong for the wetek in Arm_Cortex_A9 toolchain

you can change that path in simplebuild then compile

worth a shot

if on wetek the config files are
    /usr/keys/oscam

the powervu patch is looking in var/keys/
    that path needs changing as well

Edited once, last by davvo ().

• Official Post

I did try changing the path for openatv image and added omnikey support, but it didn`t make any difference. IPK installed ok, but oscam doesn`t start..

dc802c6eead.png

• my reply

"unfortunately I'm no developer so I can not directly help you with this. Fell free to repost your question but without mentioning topics that are not allowed on this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

usefull stuff:

https://github.com/codesnake/OpenELEC.tv/
    "

i asked how to compile for all 3 platforms

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• i think the arm cortex a9 toolchain is not suitable for wetek machine..
    don't know why the people still keep how to compile wetek oscam as a secret..

- - - Updated - - -

i tried your oscam-svn10937-arm_cortex_a9-webif but cannot work in wetek play

Code
    root@wetekplay:~# /usr/bin/oscam -h
    -sh: /usr/bin/oscam: No such file or directory
  • i think it was posted yesterday oscam with emu and i think what your looking for and there was a post yesterday by same user Guru with same for droid
    would not give details on how to do what was posted for both droid and openelec but did share with everyone :)

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=89049

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• yes.. i know..
    that one is actually the latest version, but that guy (guru) compiled it for openelec or android version of wetek play. i've tried running both of that binary file under openatv 5.1, but cannot run (no such file or directory).
    i dont know how to stream relay powervu channels in openelec or android. that's why i need enigma2 version of oscam for wetek play, because in enigma2 i know how to open powervu channels using latest oscam.
    i've asked guru & captain how to compile oscam for enigma2 , but they keep silent on this..

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!