oscam ymod with stable twin protocol

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,263 times. The last Post () by Chazy Chaz.

• Hi all

is it possible to improve the time of the twin protocol on oscam ymod maybe add requests each 50ms better than 1 second .
    anyway i'm testing oscam ymod with some dongle using the twin protocol and it seems there are some mini freezes but when i test the dongle in another software on another receiver there no freez on the channels so the problem is'nt on the dongle but in the software used to decrypt . ( oscam ymod )

can someone post the source of the oscam twin reader or the files related to see where's the problem? or make any improvements on it ?

thanks in advance
    ( i'm using dm500s with oscam ymod and dongle atlas e )

• thanks but does this patch include the twin protocol source code ? as i can see it supports several protocols such as powervu etc bu i don't see anything about the twin protocol
    thanks again

• no i think this is twin2cs source code wich is unstable ... that's why i asked in the oscam ymod support forum because oscam ymod already include the twin protocol reader so what i'm asking is some improvement because there is only mini freezing and it's related to the oscam twin protocol source code i think we can improve this by increasing the time or doing some keepalive packets maybe if we have like ali dvbs source code we can compare the code used in their software because when i try the twin protocol on a lambda mu (samsat hd 80 ) receiver it's working perfectly but when i try on the oscam ymod i get some freezing but some other channels works smoothly, by doing some debug maybe we can find where the issue is .

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Everyone ... Good News i think i found the file wanted posted by a guy
    now the problem is to find the timeout code or the problematic code .
    here's the file attached if someone want to take a look at .

• Wow, that is old - it is a patch against oscam version 538. At first glance, looks like this section in module-dvbapi.c, but I would have to download the full oscam source...

• hello joeuser any chance you looked at the source code ? maybe you can try some changes on the code and build different bins and i'll test them here and reply with feedback .

thanks

• joeuser now oscam is supporting the twin protocol from the patch i supplied
    http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/changeset/10970

but from the author of the patch he says

i think there is some work to remove the freezing i think the author of the patch may give more information but i'm here to test the results ...

anyway good luck

• I just saw tonight the references to twin in the oscam changelog. Have you tried it yet? I think this is the correct build for your box, but I have no way to test it. It is the latest oscam without any changes. If it works for you, we can see about making the above patch...

Also attached is the version you posted "as is" to see the basics are working before trying to make any changes... :)

• hi thanks for your reply joeuser i tried the latest oscam but the only version that worked is r10977 but still there are some freez of 1 second maybe need some improvements on the reader side or something .

thanks

• hi thanks for your reply joeuser i tried the latest oscam but the only version that worked is r10977 but still there are some freez of 1 second maybe need some improvements on the reader side or something .

thanks

Which "latest" version? Versions before or after 10977? You are trying a straight build, or with the patch you posted?

• Which "latest" version? Versions before or after 10977? You are trying a straight build, or with the patch you posted?

the patch i provided works with the version i provided but AEON from streamboard has reworked my patch to be compatible with the latest versions of oscam et from the build r10977 of oscam the twin protocol is working like for oscam ymod . the only problem is left is the freez of 1 second wich some users have played on the dvb-api.c file to improve the ecm request from the reader so the dcw doesnt come late and there is also this version of oscam wich works on the sh4 plateform wich some users stated that it's also freez free . but i dont have the source of this one .
    so finally there's some work to be done on the twin protocol reader to get rid of the freez and make it as stable as a real card reader .

those two files attached works on the pkteam and hdmu and i think it's for sh4 plateform

• Well, I have an sh4 box, but without a dongle, I am not sure there is much I can do.

thanks joeuser for your help i'll post a ticket on streamboard and see if they can make some improvements on the twin protocol reader .

• Guys, I'm having troubles with BISS. (NTV SPOR HD @ 42E)

Here is the log:
    2015/09/12 15:16:42 1850 74CFF4A0 c anonymous (092B&000000/2A98/0E51/0000/6E:3D9C/00-00): rejected group (0 ms) (no matching reader)

Something like that in oscam.keys (I was confused about what key is the right one, so put a bunch there):
    F 2A321FFF 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;NTV Spor (42.0°E)
    F 2A321FFF 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;NTV Spor (42.0°E)
    F 092B0E51 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;NTV Spor (42.0°E)
    F 092B0E51 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;NTV Spor (42.0°E)
    F 092B2A98 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;NTV Spor (42.0°E)
    F 092B2A98 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;NTV Spor (42.0°E)

Separate const.cw reader is also configured, pointing to constant.cw file with the following:
    2600:000000:2A32:002A:1FFF::<space separated key>
    092B:000000:2A98:0E51:0000::<space separated key>
    092B:000000:2A98:0E51:::<space separated key>

What am I doing wrong? :(

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!