BT Sport. I spoke too soon!

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,222 times. The last Post () by foz.

• I got my FTA Sky card with BT Sport working in my Vu duo2 using oscam in the latest Blackhole image. But I have glitching issues with oscam after running for an hour or so. So I thought I would go back to my trusty back up image of Blackhole using CCcam 2.3.0. I did the box key generator method. The emu sees all the entitlements on the card but is not clearing BT Sports using my card. Anyone know a solution please?

Thanx.
    bo.

• Check your CCCam.cfg file and make sure that the boxkey line dev matches the reader line.... Also may be worth your while using SID assign with your card if it's only for BT sports, this will stop your card from trying to open channels you don't have...

Example:

BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/sci0 3570000
    SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 0 { C4BD, C4C7, C5E4, C5E9, C4CC, D223, C49A, C49B, C5F8, C4A4 }

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanx for the quick reply. My cfg is as you have the example. I have also tried 3 different versions of cccam and they all clear the sky FTA channels they won't clear the BT Sports channels.

bo.

Have you tried the card back in the original sly SD receiver it's paired to? check if BT sports is clearing on it ok?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Are you sure you have the spaces between your boxkey? the format for CCcam is different to oscam....

CCcam: 12 34 56 78

Oscam: 12345678

fI7WHhv.png

• Well a couple of days ago CCcam stopped seeing my Sky/BT card again. So I switched back to oscam and even though I still have the issues with Oscam glitching after an hour or so at least it saw my BT sports card.But since yesterday Oscam no longer clears BT sport with my card.

"Are you sure you have the spaces between your boxkey? the format for CCcam is different to oscam....

CCcam: 12 34 56 78

Oscam: 12345678"

I was wondering where the Oscam code above ( obviously I use the one I generate from my card) goes in the Oscam config because I never put one in my config,it just worked when I put my card in the slot.
    I`m really starting to get annoyed with the whole setup.I can`t get CCcam to work in the newer images.It works great in the older images but doesn`t see my sky/BT Sports card. And I can`t get a stable Oscam to work,too much glitching after an hour or so,it has to be restarted everytime.

bo.

• Thanx for the offer master g but I was going to put it in an old pc I had lying round. I no longer have it. Nor do I have a card reader. I think I should have kept my dreambox 8000(genuine) because my server was stable for years. I thought I should move with the times but now my server isn't performing like it used to and I'm afraid I'll lose my peers,I only have 10. It's beginning to get me down and starting to think my satellite days are numbered. I'm like canthackit, I've been in the game since dmac but it's all getting way too technical now. I just can't keep up.
    Thanx.
    bo.

• It doesn't matter what version of Oscam I use,I get the same result,too much glitching after an hour or so.

I really don't know what's going on with my setup. If I use the latest Blackhole image,or any of the latest images,Blackhole is my favourite. I have to use Oscam emu which sees my Sky(FTA)/BT Sports card no problem but it gets very glitchy after an hour or so which means it's not stable for me. So I have to use CCcam emu. Now CCcam emu freezes after a few minutes in the latest images. So I use one of the older images, Blackhole 2.1.0, and it works great apart from not seeing my BT Sports,it sees the Sky FTA channels. Or so I thought. I've got up this morning to find CCcam is reading my card again for the BT Sports. Does anyone know what could be going on?

• Have you setup SID assign or reject when using your card with CCcam only???? and also what version of CCcam are you using? With the new images CCcam 2.3.0 is the only one that will read your card......

fI7WHhv.png

• Yeah I`ve used CCcam 2.1.3/2.1.4 on the older images and CCcam 2.3.0 on old and new images.I haven`t tried sid assign.I`ll have to read up on it. At the minute I am back on Oscam 10077, as monkified suggested.I wasn`t sure if I have tried this version.I`ve been running it for 2-3 hours and it has been perfect. Thing is I normally only see the glitching after I haven`t been using the box for a while. So the test will come when I get up in the morning,after being out on the lash tonight,and see if the glitching has returned.Unless of course it starts while I`m watching the match.

Thanx for the help guys.I will keep plugging away until I get a stable setup.
    bo.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I now seem to have a stable setup using the latest Blackhole image and Oscam 10077. Thanx monkified for the heads up on 10077, I obviously hadn't tried this version. I've been using it since yesterday and it hasn't glitched once. Which is quite unbelievable.
    Thanx everyone for the help given. I couldn't be happier with my setup now.

bo.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!