CCcam 2.3 not showing up in softcam panel

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,544 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Looking for a bit of help as I have been on this for a long time now.

I have an Amiko Alien 2 box running a dual boot for spark and enigma.

I have ftped several CCcam ipk files to the tmp folder, and installed them, but when I go to the softcam panel there is not an option to use CCcam 2.3, but there are options for camd3.902 and oscam_9790.

I have been told I need to have that as CCcam 2.3, but am lost as to how to do that.

I know this has probably been asked 100 times or more, but my keyboard is weary from so much searching.

Howard

• OK, let me explain everything I have done so far and see if you can help that way as I am really getting lost now.

I went to lavatronics download centre, downloaded Amiko-Alien-2+-Lavatronics-OpenATV-Backup-JULY-2014.rar and installed it on my box.

I then ftped into my box and uploaded a CCcam.cfg to usr/keys that was supplied to me

I booted into the openatv software and was told to go to menu - info panel - softcam panel and select CCcam 2.3 as the cam, however, that did not show up.

I then downloaded a file called enigma2-plugin-cams-CCcam_v2.3.0-AAF.ipk and installed it, now CCCam2.3 shows in the softcam panel, and I can start it, but when I back out of the menu and go back in it shows as no cam.

Can anyone shed any light on that?

• OK, I'll read up on here about oscams, thanks for pointing me in the right direction

- - - Updated - - -

On e last question, I used to have a hyperion screen come up instead of the AATV one, have I installed the wrong image in the 1st place? Does CCcam 2.3 work on hyperion??

- - - Updated - - -

One last question, I used to have a hyperion screen come up when my box was working fine instead of the AATV one, have I installed the wrong image in the 1st place? Does CCcam 2.3 work on hyperion??

• Official Post

The latest image from openatv can be downloaded from the NavBar here => Nightly Builds

I`ve already answered your question about CCcam, it doesn`t matter which image you put on the amiko alien 2, it won`t work...

Install the attached softcam feed..

To Install > FTP to /tmp/ > Blue Button > Software management > Install Local Extensions

Download latest oscam from Plugins menu > Download > softcams.

Or use the attached oscam..

Convert your line to a [reader] with CCcam2oscam. Save [reader] as oscam.server file..

FTP oscam.server and the oscam.conf, oscam.user from basic dvbapi attached configs to /usr/keys folder..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!