Sly & virmin on same box?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 624 times. The last Post () by dazzlaa.

• I have been using cccam for a few years with sly but have been given a virmin share using mgcamd. I am having troubles accessing the virmin channels.

I have activated mgcamd and added a mg cfg file to VAR/KEYS along with a mgcamd.list file containing my code.

Trouble is no channels clear still and I cannot have a dual bouquet. Is there a way to differentiate between the two providers?

Thanks

• Yeah, I have active broadband.

I have made a splitter cable and done a channel search for the tuner. It seems to find all of the virmin channels. I'm not entirely sure if I'm selecting virmin or sly channels when looking at the epg however. I obviously want the HD but the HD will never clear if I'm am trying to tune the sly variants. Using two providers is a whole new game for me and while I feel I have made progress today, I'm still hitting walls.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually... Just figured out how to seperate the bouquets... Virmin not working still though

• Yeah I bought an xtrend 8000, two satellite, one cable. I will eventually do a dreambox edit, but I'm just using auto bouquet at the moment.
    When I set up the cable tuner I just selected virmin as the provider. I remember some time ago there was a specific location frequency setting that should be added but I'm not using that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!