Remove enigma2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,868 times. The last Post () by pauldb.

• hey guys, it seems i jumped way ahead and instead of installing the enigma2 plugin through spark and then doing the enigma2 setup by usb in back turn off hold ok etc, i just put enigma2 on usb and skipped to the second part.... Now it does work... ish but not fully. It freezes, it wont load cross epg or set up recorder! So can someone help me remove enigma2 totally and start again? Ive tried to reset to factory settings in spark and in e2 but it wont go and Hyperion 4.5 still loads.... This is frustrating my parents as is there box and i a, back daily to try fix it. PLs someone help :)

• From the attached doc:

Code
    - Receiver is off (from the main switch),
    - press OK button on the front panel, and keep pressing !!!
    - power on the receiver (from the main switch),
    - FORC must appear on the VFD panel of the receiver,
    When FORC appears: 
    - if you press UP os DOWN you can switch between ENIGMA and SPARK
    - when shows ENIGMA or SPARK with OK you can activate which you want.
  • hey guys, it seems i jumped way ahead and instead of installing the enigma2 plugin through spark and then doing the enigma2 setup by usb in back turn off hold ok etc, i just put enigma2 on usb and skipped to the second part.... Now it does work... ish but not fully. It freezes, it wont load cross epg or set up recorder! So can someone help me remove enigma2 totally and start again? Ive tried to reset to factory settings in spark and in e2 but it wont go and Hyperion 4.5 still loads.... This is frustrating my parents as is there box and i a, back daily to try fix it. PLs someone help :)

just load another image, thats the only way, you dont need to delete the previous image

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!