Exchange N-line with C-line

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,771 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi,

I have a local jsc full HD,and i am running ubunto server 10.04 LTS oscam + cccam.

my N-line for example is : N: 127.0.0.1 12000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14.

I want to change with a friend who has a local n*** full with emu CCcam.

my question is that,how should be my N-line or ....,and what should be his C-line of cccam.?

I am new in sharing and sorry for the English language.

thanks

• You only use N line for yourself in your own CCCam.cfg then You can connect to your friend with C line through cccam !
    N Line will transfer card details from Oscam to CCcam in your box only !
    From CCcam you can use c-line to connect to your Friends CCcam emu ! he will have F line waiting for you And
    From friends CCcam he will use c-line to connect to your CCcam emu and you will have F: line waiting for him !

You can use N line in friends CCcam emu but he will have the ability to share your card as his own i believe ?:ops:

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Official Post

Hi seca222, if you are using Oscam+CCcam together, oscam will be the card reader and CCcam will be your server, so you should only be giving out C lines.

Sharing N lines is making it too easy for people to take advantage of your share.

Set your F line like below, it will give reshare and access to the local + HOP1&2 on your server.

Code
    F: linuxsat support 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }
  • OK,

Thanks Brothers,

an other question:

i have a local jsc Full and other card in hops,but i want to give to my friend jsc Full ( one card ).is it possible.?

thanks

• Official Post

hi seca
    this will only share your local (jsc) no hops and no reshare. change the { 0:0:1 } to { 0:0:2 } if you want him to share your card on once
    yes just send him.
    F: username password 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 }
    have a read here m8.....great little tut...
    http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…nes-clines-beginners.html

This will give local card & hop1 with no reshare, to share local only it should be like this,
    F: username password 0 0 0 { 0:0:1 }

• Originally Posted by gaz864
    hi seca
    this will only share your local (jsc) no hops and no reshare. change the { 0:0:1 } to { 0:0:2 } if you want him to share your card on once
    yes just send him.
    F: username password 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 }
    have a read here m8.....great little tut...
    Getting Started - Flines & Clines For Beginners
    This will give local card & hop1 with no reshare, to share local only it should be like this,
    F: username password 0 0 0 { 0:0:1 }

Maybe I should stick to doing 1 thing at a time...
    Oppsss. Cheers ten

• hi,thanks foe the above information,we are 5 friends all we have working cards and oscam,cccam.we cant share because of surflock.can we lock each card to 2 chanel and share nlines,will that end in geting 10 channels without trigering surflock? thanks

• mbetsa please read the rules, paying attention to rule number 1.

Once you have made an inroduction in the correct section i will then let you see the answer.

Nano

• hi guys, i have same quastion but little differend.
    i have 1 local, and 2 reshare lines{0963,1702}
    What can i do when i can make when user dos't see 0963caid, only can wach 093e and 1702.
    how i can block 0963caid.
    code:
    F: Username Password 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 } { 0963:0:0 }

i was try like that is dos't help.

:linuxsat3:

• Official Post

Like this:
    F: user pass 1 0 0 { 0:0:1, 0963:0:0 } { } { }

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!