OSCam Peer double login

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,005 times. The last Post () by bodiddly.

• I'm using oscam 10937 and have a problem with one of my peers. For the last few days he has been showing as 2 clients(double login)in my oscam status plugin. I had a word with him and he says he is not double logged. He says he has 2 servers and I am on only one, which I chose when I first allowed him onto my server. I don't have any reason to doubt him as he has been very stable for the few months he has been on. Now he is showing as 3 clients( treble logged). But I do notice that only one is always connected the other(s) never are. For the last 24 hours I've used CCcam 2.1.3 to see if he double logs but he isn't. Then when I switched back to oscam this evening that's when I saw the treble log. Can anyone shed light on what's going on ?

Thanx.
    bo.

• occasionaly i get the same with double logins, somtimes it fixes with a oscam restart, i can only think one of your peers as 2 instamces of oscam or ccam running and its showing double
    you can tick "drop duplicate users" in your config, well you can on oscam 10777

• Well he's a very stable peer,very reliable. I have 11 peers on my server and it always runs ok. None of my peers have complained about any issues since I noticed the double login. So fingers crossed it's just a glitch in my setup. Thanx again for your help monkified.

bo.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Peer double login” to “OSCam Peer double login”.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!