ecm times go high intermittently

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 555 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• Hi All,
    My current ubuntu server 12.04 is running a 0963 card in a smargo using cccam only. Over the past week or so the ecm times on some channels are in the 130ms region but others are as high as 1.09 s. I don't know if I need to substitute the smargo with a new one etc.
    All was working OK for the past 18 months up to this. Any suggestions welcome.

• any thoughts on smargo V omnikey for reading the 0963 card.

YES _

I done back to back test and posted results here on the forum somewhere a couple of years ago now.

Omnikey with debian server ecm time down to 89ms local newcamd protocol in CCcam ( using N Line )
    Smargo with debian server ecm time always over 100 ms _ i think 120 ?

I think omnikey is a better reader for that job in my experience > i will search posts later see if i can find :bong:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Thanks buddy,
    I think I will see where I can buy an omnikey and give it a try. I intend to use it on a debian server 12.04 with oscam / cccam setup.

• Thanks buddy,
    I think I will see where I can buy an omnikey and give it a try. I intend to use it on a debian server 12.04 with oscam / cccam setup.

Ive a spare one if you need one fella.Can pop it out in the post to you if your Uk based

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• Thanks buddy,

im sure the site sponcer will have them ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!