Gigablue HD 800UE plus sly channels freeze

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,214 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hi there
    can anyone help, I have an octo LNB in which I have my 2 sky boxes connected to, I have just added gigablue HD 800ue which I can receive free view ok but when I change a channel to sly ie, bt sports etc the box just freezes. I worked ok on a quad lnb in which I used my sky box cable to connect to it, since I have put an octo in I cant view my sly channels

• A bit more info would help to be honest.
    Is your dish accurately aligned? (you may have accidently moved something when fitting your octo lnb or skewed it too much/little)
    The signal strength and quality indicator on your receiver will give you a good indication of this.
    If you suspect your lnb is dodgy, you could always try another input in it.
    When you say "skybox" are you referring to an official receiver or the closed sourced ones?
    Are you using your own card or a share?
    If you are only using a share, are you using the same line in all of your receivers?
    Does your gigablue work if you disconnect your skybox's?

• I have 1 skybox downstairs and 1 multiroom upstairs which are official sky ones I have just added the giggablue box. I have 3 twin cables in my octo just now. it worked before using my quad but I used the cables that came out the sky box and my giggablue box sly worked then. Once I switched to the octo and added another twin cable so I could leave my cable in my sky box and have a different twin cable into my giggablue box that my sly wont work now. sky works ok as does the free view channels on my giggablue box. I don't think I have moved anything changing the LMB

• If your official receivers work and free to air on your gigablue work, then I doubt it is a problem with your new octo lnb.
    Your gigablue needs either a share (a line) or an official card to open up premium channels.
    An emulator (oscam/mgcamd/cccam) won't open them alone, you also need one of the above.
    You can use your official card from one of your official receivers to open them but if they are official hd receivers, the cards in them are paired and won't open your full subscribed channels, ie: movies or sports or most hd channels.

• If your official receivers work and free to air on your gigablue work, then I doubt it is a problem with your new octo lnb.
    Your gigablue needs either a share (a line) or an official card to open up premium channels.
    An emulator (oscam/mgcamd/cccam) won't open them alone, you also need one of the above.
    You can use your official card from one of your official receivers to open them but if they are official hd receivers, the cards in them are paired and won't open your full subscribed channels, ie: movies or sports or most hd channels.

Off topic I know but I was thinking about taking a new box off Sly does mean if wanted to watching there movies or sports in SD in another room on a VU I'd not be able to do it or would I just have to write a file with the box key of the new sly box

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!