New models of Zgemma Star on the way.....

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 875 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• Official Post

3 new models in the pipeline with either twin sat, sat/cable or single sat tuners....
    What i find interesting is the change of BCM chips and added TF card slots.....
    Dual core should speed this box right up:36_002:

• Zgemma is better supported it think.....everyone is jumping on board with images for it,plus its way cheaper than the TM.
    Always will be a very competitive price when shipped in from outside EU.
    Freck

Do you know the price of these new models, as i said in my Post Price is Key for any competitive new receiver, Difference between the TM and the Zgemma one is manufactured in China the other in Korea with better components and also has to have EU Safety CE Mark the Zgemma is shipped straight from china and lastly OpenVix officially the TM with no support apart from patched images for the Zgemma.

I have a Zgemma H1 here as well as a Nano-SE-Combo and build wise the TM urinates all over it but and this is a big but as i said earlier for most Price is key so they would have make the New models around the same price point as the current batch say the £60-£75 mark

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!