Disappointed with the tuners

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,454 times. The last Post () by monkified.

• Just received a new miracle box ultra, set it all up and noticed some blocking on the picture and not getting most HD channels, anyways when testing both tuners on both my sat dishes there only getting 55 60 % signal were as my other boxes 3 of them are getting 95 100%, I've set the tuners up correctly, for some reason I don't think the Samsung tuners are up to the job, the box is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard if you can't watch tv on it, anyone else have any probs with this box

• not good m8 , could just be a faulty tuner , i dont have one of these boxes or used one before but there is a small 5% of faulty stock in most cases out the box for every device

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• i have tested this box before and can foult this, it is quick, it is nice , and tuners are good as long as i can remember.
    you say other tuners have 95 to 100 % signal strength, what boxes are those ?
    there is no way to get 100% signal, so this is just SW lies from thos boxes, if you try and have an sat meter you will see this.

Anyway, MB Premium Ultra should be more then good, and tunes shall be good to.
    what image are you running on it ? Maybe you have got faulty tuners, i have heard of faulty tuners for DVB-T2 , but have not heard or read anywhere about sat tuners with problems

• Must be something else these boxes are top notch check your cables and connections , and channel list i would use abm to scan and set a uk list , very much doubt its he box but my offer still stands if you dont like the box ill buy for what you paid for it , i bought another one just after you and still think its one of the best on the market

• An update, i thought id get my dish alignment checked by a pro just incase it was out slighty, anyway 25 quid and ten seconds later i found out that i had set it spot on. ive been testing it on some channels and hd channels and what i carnt get my head round is, the picture is perfect even on hd channels like bt sports which is only showing 30% snr 99agc so ive come to the conclusion that the tuner percentage indicator is out, so i can live with that as i do like the box and the controler is far nicer than the vu.

ps i did phone the forum sponser world of sat and told them of my prob, they told me to do and check a few things and if that didnt work they would send me some tuners out, so A1 customer service there i thought :thumb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!