[Solved] CSP Services file doesn't work .

• Hello Everyone

i'm trying to make my services file work with CSP but i tried different type of service file restarted csp serveral times but still i dont get the service file to display the channel names ...

i'm always getting unkown ....
    Unknown (18b1)
    Unknown (18b2)
    Unknown (19c9)
    Unknown (19ca)
    Unknown (19cc)
    Unknown (1f41)
    Unknown (20d2)
    Unknown (20d3)
    Unknown (2139)
    Unknown (245b)
    Unknown (24bc)
    Unknown (26ae)
    Unknown (26b0)
    Unknown (26b3)

now i'm trying <services-file format="enigma" ca-id="0500" filter="000000">var/etc/lamedb</services-file>

enigma 2 lamedb ... i tried also /etc/CCam.channelinfo and tried also the simple file format ...

anyone can help ? point me to where the problem is .... an example of a working service file ... config ... thanks

no

- - - Updated - - -

ok i solved the problem .

the problem was i was puting the file in /etc/ directory of the linux directory .... but it is not mentionned that you must put the file in the etc directory of the csp directory ...
    so for example if your csp is in /usr/local/csp . then the etc directory is in /usr/local/csp/etc/
    so the file must be put in here /usr/local/csp/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    and in the csp config file you can put etc/CCcam.channelinfo wich in reality is in /usr/local/csp/etc/CCcam.channelinfo .

thanks

Edited once, last by coolirc: Problem Solved ().

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!