Oscam 10077 & BT Sport?

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,888 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• I switched from CCcam to Oscam over the weekend (See CCcam support). After finally finding a version of Oscam that didn`t glitch badly after an hour or so. Unfortunately the problem I have now is, even though Oscam can see my BT Sports card,after an hour or so it stops using my card to clear the channels and uses my peers shares to clear them.I have to restart Oscam emu to get it to read the card instead of my peers share. Is there anything I can do to correct this and know my peers are still getting my share from my server?

Thanx.
    bo.

• i have the same card and oscam version but mine is ok, heres my card config if it helps
    have you got load balancing set to read the fastest card first and your global/users set to prefer local than cachex

reader]
    label = BT Sports
    protocol = smargo
    device = /dev/ttyUSB0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 534
    cardmhz = 369
    group = 3
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1
    cccreshare = 1

• Apart from my reader is the VU+ Duo2 internal reader,the only other difference to my cfg is:

Yours:
    mhz = 534
    cardmhz = 369
    emmcache = 1,3,2

Mine:
    mhz = 450
    cardmhz = 2700
    emmcache = 1,3,2,0
    Would these figures make a difference?
    Thanx.
    bo.

• I switched from CCcam to Oscam over the weekend (See CCcam support). After finally finding a version of Oscam that didn`t glitch badly after an hour or so. Unfortunately the problem I have now is, even though Oscam can see my BT Sports card,after an hour or so it stops using my card to clear the channels and uses my peers shares to clear them.I have to restart Oscam emu to get it to read the card instead of my peers share. Is there anything I can do to correct this and know my peers are still getting my share from my server?

Thanx.
    bo.

Hello mate
    I'm off the sharing scene now for many reasons, the problem you posted one of them, for me not just BT sports all of $$$uk and my shares.
    I never did eradicate the problem, this was using oscam 10077 as well, I don't think it's a cam problem, as i say i never did correct the fault.
    One recommendation i would suggest you try drastic maybe i know, but what if you disable all peers reboot and see how the programs run then, it will hopefully at least giving a starting point to rectifying the problem.

Also have a read of the thread below yours if you havn't already by foz.

best regards: canthackit

• it sound like maybe your internal card reader thats the problem , try another box or smargo i have same V of oscam i get no freeze

I no longer have the problem of freezing now that I'm using 10077. My issue now is after a while my server uses my peers share to clear BT Sport instead of my local card. I tweeked some settings to match monkified's settings and it was using my local as it should late last night. I will check tonight after work to see if it's still working. Hopefully it will be sorted.
    bo.

• I no longer have the problem of freezing now that I'm using 10077. My issue now is after a while my server uses my peers share to clear BT Sport instead of my local card. I tweeked some settings to match monkified's settings and it was using my local as it should late last night. I will check tonight after work to see if it's still working. Hopefully it will be sorted.
    bo.

i had the same problem, but if you allocate groups in oscam then any peer can only ask the card and not any reshare you might have,

• Anyone know why I can't get into my webif for my oscam everything as setup got my up address 192.168.1.***:8888 but can't access saying no response I'm on a amiko a3 if anyone can help 😨😏 1 PUZZLED GEORDIE

• if yo can access via ftp then you will be able to check the config files to ensure the port 8888 is right 8989, 83 ive seen used
    depending on oscam rev in platform , but if yah ftp into box then check the config files you will defo know if you the right port :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!