how to clean my remote controle

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 747 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Dear community,
    I have a weired problem with remote control of the VU+ UNO:

when I push some button like "OK" for example, It works... but if I click again on it, it simply doesn't respond (I can see the green light blink in the receiver )
    same for the numbers, if I try to write 11, I can only write 1 , after that the button doesn't respond
    most of the button on the remote control are working like that
    and yes I have kids that plays a lot with it while eating some Nutella :)

so before I throw my ki.. heu my remote control, can someone please show me how to open it in order to clean it ?
    I found only one screw in the back near the batteries, after that I was a bit afraid to broke it so... please give me some schema or something that could help me !

thank you in advance for your help

Best Regards.

• If you are getting a light blink on the box/remote when pressing a button even if it doesnt type on the screen the contact on the pcb of the remote is being made so cleaning it wont help in my opinion , have you tried a new set of batteries flat batteries can sent corrupt info to the box making the light blink but no response, energy saving light bulbs also can cause issues

• hello!
    thank you for your answer!
    I replaced the batteries and the probleme disapeared!
    wow, sometimes, simple solutions are the best answer!!
    many thanx for your kind help!

regards.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!