cross epg freezing gigablue hd 800eu plus after daily scan

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 482 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• hi
    can anyone help when I have my cross epg set to do its daily scan at 4am its freezing my box each morning when I check it the time says 4.45am rather than whatever the real time is, when I go to switch the box on it wont go on by pressing the button on the remote or front of the box I have to reboot it I am running vix4e2 project. any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks

• Official Post

hi
    can anyone help when I have my cross epg set to do its daily scan at 4am its freezing my box each morning when I check it the time says 4.45am rather than whatever the real time is, when I go to switch the box on it wont go on by pressing the button on the remote or front of the box I have to reboot it I am running vix4e2 project. any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks

There is no support for that image team on this site, it is a rip off of a openVIX image, however if i were you i would remove cross epg and use xmltv importer instead. Or even better use another image.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!