VU+ Duo Help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 784 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi,

I bought a VU+ Duo with the red light issue, anyway I swapped the capacitors and same issue red light.

I decided to get a older black hole image e.g. 1.6 and it flashed and booted up successfully.

I then tried two later images e.g. version 2 and above and it fails to boot just sticks on starting, I have been assured its a genuine box but not sure how to check.

Any idea why my box won't take these new images am I stuck with Blackhole 1.6?

Thanks

• Have you tried to update the bootloader???? available here: duo cfe Rev 3.0

Try that then flash a newer image on..... if that still doesn't work then there is a good chance it's a clone bud.... any stickers on the outside of the box about where to download images etc?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• No it all looks good even the inside doesn't have the part near the card slot, my concern is I read that genuine boxes have dolby digital in writing on the front display mine does not have that but the rest of the box looks legit no stickers etc.

There is a serial etc on back of the box, what happens if I flash the bootloader and it is a clone do I have a brick?

Is there any guides or software I can run to check?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Not happy I think it is is a clone can you confirm

http://www.vuplus-community.ne…e-a-solo-duo-clone.12815/

• Going by the first pic you posted bud, and also comparing it to the guide you linked us too in your post i would say yours has the security chip which are built into clones behind the card reader unfortunately....

I hope you can return it to where you got it.

We don't offer support for Vu+ clones here due to our current sponsorship terms..... so i will have to clse this thread now.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!